Thursday, May 19, 2011

My so-called-Beauty Editor-Life: Bright on!

Shoot I did for Asian Dragon. Loving the peacock eyeshadow on Shawn! In reality, this girl doesn't wear any makeup except for when on tv or for magazines, but I think the colors look awesome on her. Photo by: Dix Perez


This was for the September 2008 issue of Metro, where I worked for 3 years as Beauty Editor. One thing I loved about my old job was that I got to work with one of my best friends, Sarah, ALL THE TIME. This was shot in Bella Roca and her makeup was by another close friend, Jigs Mayuga! Photo by Paolo Pineda

This was shot with Jigs doing makeup again! This time with Monica! I spent many years going to gigs and gossiping with this girl, and would also book her for shoots regularly. Pays to have pretty friends! haha! This was for Metro magazine. Photograph by Dix Perez



I chose these particular photos because of the bright colors. We still have a few weeks left before summer is officially over, so keep those juicy orange and hot pink lip colors out and rainbow hued eye shadows out for a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your comments and answer your questions! Shoot!